Musings on Food and Life

Musings on Food & Life


Food is my passion. I create, read, write, breath, eat, photograph, love and live food. As a chef and culinary instructor, each day is a quest to learn something new about a food ingredient, recipe, history, or fact about all things edible. Three silly dogs share my passion for eating and I'm blessed to be married to my best friend Tracy. Tune in for my thoughts on food, recipes, dogs, travel, music and life.



Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Thousand Blogs

It's been several months since my last blog entry.  Not that I have not thought about blogging.  I have written countless blogs in my head on many topics including the Strip district in Pittsburgh, PA, the First Note Music Hall in Santa Rosa Beach, FL, amazing Thanksgiving traditions and celebrations, about the many dogs I have met through dog rescue and have wiggled their way into my heart,  and of course, food, glorious food!  Stay tuned for a new blog entry soon.  Very soon.  And on paper, not in my head!

Meanwhile, please enjoy gearing up for this blessed Christmas season.  Take time for the things that Matter.  Be thankful for your many blessings, especially those that you take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment